|Dimension (L + W + H)||All Custom Sizes and Shapes|
|Stock||10pt to 28pt (60lb to 400lb) Eco-Friendly Kraft, E-flute Corrugated, Bux Board, Cardstock|
|Printing||No Printing, CMYK, CMYK + 1 PMS color, CMYK + 2 PMS colors
|Finishing||Glossy / Matte Lamination, Aqueous Coating, UV Process, Hot Foiling, Embossing|
|Included Options||Die Cutting, Gluing, Scored, Perforation|
|Additional Options||Eco-Friendly, Recycled Boxes, Biodegradable|
|Proof||Flat View Template, 3D Mock-up, Physical Sampling (On request)|
|Turnaround||6-8 Business Days, Expedite 10-12 Business Days, Standard|
Custom Printed Software Packaging.
In the early days, CD packaging was used by software companies but now the scenario has been changed a little people either purchase them online or directly download them from torrent. Even so, CD packaging has its importance and we cannot deny this fact. There are still a lot of software companies such as Microsoft that still use such packaging to safeguard or transport this software to the retail outlets. There is a great benefit behind such packaging and that is to safeguard your software from any harmful stimuli and deliver messages or pieces of information to the end-users.
Why Get Custom Software Boxes?
If you want to get into a business like packaging boxes then it means you are trying to fight tooth and nail with the already existing businesses. It is not an easy task to get intruded and make recognition among so many such companies without a distinctive feature and that feature, in this case, would be the packaging brand. Until and unless you don’t understand the business sophistication you have to focus on packaging to get through the existing competition. Other than this there are a lot of premade boxes serving the same purpose but you need to create a new impression on your customers with packaging techniques.
This packaging is prepared by keeping in mind the sort of software which is supposed to be shipped. For instance, packaging for a design and graphics wouldn’t be boring or dull or, colorless.
What is in a Personalized Software Box?
A great difference exists between personalized software boxes and premade boxes and these are the clear-cut differences.
Material. In the case of custom boxes, various options are there for material such as Kraft, corrugated fiberboard, bux board and, many more.
Colors. Comparatively premade boxes do not have many options but custom boxes have the choice of two basic models in color like Pantone or CMYK.
Shape & Structure. When it comes to structuring and shapes we cover customization from top to bottom. You can opt for any of them like reverse tuck, auto bottom, straight tuck, die-cut window, etc.
Design & Finish. Design and finish display are among those features that witness the number of customization. Those choices are debossing, gluing, perforation, gloss or matte finish, and, PVC sheets.
Why Get Customized Software Boxes from Frugal printers?
We provide that packaging services to our customers where our competitors lag. This is the reason why you should always pick us and never give a glance at any other.
- Affordable Pricing. Our prices are moderate according to the packaging quality that we provide.
- Free Shipping. We apply some packaging costs but it’s free in case of shipping boxes.
- Professional Offset Printing. Our printing and packaging standards are highly professional.
- Fast Turnaround Time. We manufacture and print these boxes at economical rates but as far as shipping is concerned we ship products with speedy turnaround time.
- Customer & Sales Support. Our two leading teams are 24/7 alert in satisfying our customers and supporting them about sales and this service is not given by other companies.
- Eco-friendly Packaging. We use eco-friendly material at frugalprinter.com.
- Free Sampling. We provide free samples and start our production stage after getting final approval from our customers.
If you get stuck somewhere do consult our customer support team who are available 24/7.